Autumn Feast Box
Looking for inspiration for a cosy night in? We've dreamed up the perfect seasonally inspired bundle. Follow the recipes in our recipe booklet to use all the Charlie & Ivy's products to provide the perfect 3 course stay at home feast. Beautifully hand packaged, we'll deliver all the Charlie & Ivy's products you need to make Autumn feasting extra special and a foodie experience to remember.
All three courses on this menu are great for when the nights start to draw in. Rich flavours, along with seasonal ingredients, this Feast Box is great for enjoying a cosy night in with friends and family.
All the recipes are super simple to follow and packed full of flavour.
Your Autumn Feast Bundle includes:
- 100ml Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic Bread Dipper
- 100ml Cumin, Chilli & Coriander Seed Bread Dipper
- 100ml White Balsamic, Tarragon & White Peppercorn Bread Dipper
- 200ml Smoked Garlic & Black Peppercorn Bread Dipper
- 200ml Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 250ml Lemon & Poppy Seed Dressing
- 190g Mustard & Ale Mayonnaise
- A recipe booklet containing six recipes to help you create your feast.
MENU - Create this along with our recipe booklet
- The Perfect Dipping Loaf with a trio of our Bread Dipping Oils
The Main Feast
- Baked Pork Steaks with a Smoked Garlic Breadcrumb Crust
- Baked Squash with a Smoked Garlic Breadcrumb Crust (v)
- Roasted Beetroot, Lentil and Feta Salad with Lemon & Poppy Seed Dressing
- Shaved Fennel and Celeriac salad with Mustard & Ale
- Pear and Dark Chocolate Oaty Crumble
Your bundle will arrive hand packaged in one of our fabulous eco-friendly gift boxes made using only recycled or recyclable materials. And if sending as a gift, we can also include a gift message and hand write one of our postcards for you so you can add a personal touch. Complete your message at checkout.
Ingredients & Nutritional Info
All products in the Feast Box are suitable for Vegetarians. Please see each individual product listing for a full ingredients and allergens list.
All Charlie & Ivy's products are made by us on our farm in Yorkshire.